<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mega</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaneCook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They got some nice waitresses.
I can't wait for Sonic to open up, I just wish we we'd get a pals. </div></div>
Kathy Swanson is/was supposed to be opening up a "pals" without the pals name but she was having a hard time dealing with sewage/water issues. Neither town wanted to take any responsibility in running those lines for her. The disagreement has taken a long time to sort out. She would probably be open for business by now. At this point though, I dont even know if it will happen. </div></div>
Yep, that is exactly what I have heard. The funny thing is on the left side as you go in where New Peoples Bank is that is not actually part of the Norton Commons and there was/is still a big deal about water/sewer. The people at New Peoples Bank got it done but it was still a long battle for them to talk both the City of Norton and Wise County into doing it. I am sure they will finally get something worked out on that side but it could take a while.



Bookmarks